Is my child too sick for his/her visit to Pediatric Dental Healthcare?
During this flu season, we would appreciate you rescheduling your child’s appointment if your child has a fever and/or any flu-like symptoms.
Flu-like symptoms include:
- Fever (100 degrees F. or higher) or feverishness
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Body aches
- A feeling of being very tired
- Vomiting or diarrhea
All individuals who have flu-like symptoms should remain at home and avoid contact with others. They should do so until at least 24 hours after they are free of fever without the use of fever-reducing medicines such as acetaminophen or ibuprofen.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance with keeping our patients healthy.
Information relating to COVID-19/Coronavirus
In light of the recent announcements from the Massachusetts and Rhode Island Departments of Health regarding the COVID-19/Coronavirus outbreak, PEDIATRIC DENTAL HEALTHCARE would like to assure our patients that we are following all recommended guidelines provided by the Department of Health to ensure the safety and health of our patients and staff.
- If you are sick, experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have a fever, coughing or sneezing, please stay home. Please give us a courtesy call and you will not be charged for any missed appointments. We will be more than happy to reschedule you to a later date when you are feeling better.
- If you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19 and you have symptoms of the disease (fever, cough, shortness of breath) reach out to your healthcare provider and call ahead before going to a healthcare facility.
- Stay informed by visiting the departments of health, CDC and WHO websites below
Please reach out to our office at 508-695-2064 if you have any questions or if you need to cancel/reschedule any appointments.